Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE MOTHER OF ALL PROBLEMS

HOW THE F..K AM I GOING TO GET TRAFFIC?


Everybody knows that traffic is the lifeblood to every online business. But how can you get it ?
Ppc is so expensive you'll go broke in a month. So the mother of all questions is can you get traffic without spending your cash? You can, but you have to choose wisely, there a lot of free advertising sites, but only a few are worthwhile.

TRAFFIC EXCHANGES

Very time-consuming, you need to surf for hours and the click-throu rate is very low.
I use only a few for promoting other traffic sites, these sites allow you to put ads on the surfbar and they get a lot of traffic. If you want more info click the banners below.













SAFELISTS

Most are useless, you just have your inbox flooded with emails you're not interested in and they send your email to people that won't reat them either.
I use only this one because it doesn't send emails to my inbox but you get them in situ and that's good.






TEXT AD EXCHANGE

They are, in my opinion one of the best solutions for your advertising needs. There a lot of very responsive sites. I'll list some of the ones i use myself, they are all very good and free.




No comments:

Post a Comment